This plant is considered having sedative, antispasmodic, hypotensive, a soothing effects.
GRAVIOLA, has demonstrated significant antimicrobial properties in vitro. This plant is considered having sedative, antispasmodic, hypotensive, a soothing effects.
Graviola has been subject to several different cancer studies with very interesting result for its prevention.
The National Cancer institute found that graviola leaves and stem showed active cytotoxicity against cancer cells and researchers have been following up on this. Three research groups have insolated these acetogenin compounds in Graviola, Graviola has demonstrated significant antitumorous and anticancerous properties and selective toxity against various types of cancer cells.
500ml – Improving the system of defenses
• Strengthens the immune system.
• Recommended for weak people, especally older adults.
• Improving the quality of life of people with tumors and cancer.
• inflammatory, diuretic and detoxifier.
• Prevents the body from infections and parasites.
1 shot, 2 or 3 times a day, before or after food